Why You Fly Empty Legs?
Every time a private jet is booked for a one way flight, an empty leg becomes available for the return journey, because aircraft must fly empty to return to its previous destination and pick up its next set of passengers.
This means that by booking wisely you could save up to 75% on the cost of a conventional private jet charter. When Centurion Jets has a one-way private jet charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base.
We love our planet and are always looking at the best strategies to be a sustainable business as much as possible and this can be tough as a private jet charter company. Although it may seem contradictory to put “eco-consciousness” and “private jets” in the same sentence, utilizing empty legs are the best way to be environmentally friendly when it comes to flying private.
- Major savings – up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter
- Aircraft – a wide range of private aircraft are available as Empty Legs
- Up-to-date information – current Empty Legs are published and regularly updated on our website
- The specialists – our Empty Legs specialists can inform you as soon as a chosen route appears on our database
- Sustainability – Fewer aircraft re-positioning and flying empty